At HiLOG our primary purpose is to deliver value to you, our heavy industry sector clients, through the facilitation of high quality, outcome-focused services, whilst keeping your overheads and risks as low as possible. With each project we undertake, we work closely with you to ensure that our service supports your key business objectives.
PROJECT LOGISTICS is the foundation that HiLOG was built on. We thrive on the challenge of finding solutions to move your cargo by any means, safely, to your required location, whatever the obstacles. Our experienced team members are with you throughout the evolution of your project, from grass roots to final commissioning. Involved from the early planning and procurement stages, we offer and deliver solutions to help ensure your project’s success.
- Consultancy and planning
- Site and route surveys
- Heavy lift and OOG cargo transport
- Abnormal load permits and escorts
- Lifting and positioning via crane hire or jacking & skidding
- Yard scouting and management
- Part and full charters for air and ocean
- In plant and / or dedicated personnel
- Bond management
- Project management
- Hand carry / on-board courier (OBC)
GENERAL LOGISTICS is our daily business. We offer our industrial sector clients reliable and affordable general freight forwarding, clearing and delivery services. With regular and accurate reporting our clients know where their shipments are at all times.
- Multi-modal freight options: ocean, air, land and rail
- Last mile delivery
- Domestic and transit customs clearance
- Import, export and transhipment
- Document checking
- Marine Cargo Insurance
- Origin and destination services
EA Transshipment Services
EAST AFRICAN TRANSSHIPMENT SERVICES support our clients to move their cargo to hard-to-reach locations. For example: areas that regular liner carriers don’t serve; where port infrastructure is poor; road authorities have tight weight and dimensional restrictions or there is local instability. Through Mombasa and Dar es Salaam we can reach many challenging locations more directly and safely.
- Kenya: Lamu
- Somalia: Kismayu, Mogadishu, Bosaso, Berbera
- Tanzania: Tanga, Zanzibar, Mtwara
- Comoros Islands: Moroni, Fomboni, Mutsamudu, Mayotte
- Mozambique: Mocimboa de Praia, Pemba, Nacala
- Arrival tracking from main carrier
- Receiving any type of shipment: containerised, roll on / roll off (RORO), breakbulk
- Customs transhipment formalities
- Secure storage in port or container freight station (CFS)
- Negotiated additional free time
- Provision of our own containers and cross-stuffing
- Lashing materials
- Independent surveyors
- Onward shipping by barge, landing craft or air
Even more remote or specialised?
Do not hesitate to contact us for beach landings or other complex solutions.
Project Support Services
PROJECT SUPPORT SERVICES: introduced in 2016 with the aim of supporting our clients whilst they focus on their core business of developing large scale industrial projects. We enable our clients to focus their area of expertise, safe in the knowledge that they have a reliable and conscientious partner taking care of all their support functions.
- Vehicle and equipment leasing
- Portable office and storage solutions
- Local and international procurement
- Husbandry services: domestic / inter-regional flights, transfers, hotel bookings
If you want to keep your assets to a minimum and reduce your head count, then consider HiLOG as your expert partner.
Why choose HiLOG?
Matt and his team rendered an incredible service to us and assisted Stefanutti a great deal for the duration of the project the level of service we received was very professional and if the opportunity ever presents itself we will gladly use the service again.
Senior Contracts Administrator
Hilog have a very good relationship with shippers, service providers and agencies involved in the International Logistics market and this makes dealing with them a pleasure, along with reducing the amount of additional required administration paperwork that we as a company have to deal with.
HiLOG understands the intricacy of the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KBS) processes. The team was excellent. Because of their professional and exceptional customer service, we will certainly work with them on our future projects across East Africa.